2 Replies to “How to file your H1B with a consultant”

  1. Hi,

    I am a Financial Risk Management professional with 7+ years of experience. I am currently working as a full time professional in the United States for a large financial corporation on an L2 EAD. My visa is expiring in June 2017 and I’m looking for consultants through who I can apply for H1B in 2017. Please mail me contact information of your consultancy/ company so I can share my profile.

    My contact mail,

    LinkedIn Profile:

    Thank you,

    1. I don’t personally sponsor H1Bs but I am working with H1B consultants who are reliable and trustworthy. You can try to get in touch with them and see if they are able to help you.

      You can find the list of consultants here.

      Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *